Thank you, Thank you Jenny Evans from www.unremarkablefiles.com! It is always nice to get awards, but it means even more when you are given one by somebody you think is way awesomer than you! Sorry for the tween-speak, but it expresses my feelings best. When you blog, it is easy to feel that no one gives a C-R-A-P about what you are writing, so awards are a major ray of sunshine!
Here are my answers to Jenny's questions. I apologize for everything being numbered with a one; not sure what is going on there. I figured in the spirit of this award, which is to learn more about our fellow bloggers, I would let it go, and you could also discover that I am technically-challenged!
My kids have apparently stolen all the lime light. The closest thing to a story about me starts, "Crystal's kids..." Yes, I know, total cop out:)
And now for my end of the deal! My nominations are:
Sharon at http://herorganizedchaos.com
Leslie at https://lesliesholly.wordpress.com
Becky at http://beckykopitzke.com
Ashley at http://www.smashleyashley.com
Louisa at http://icecreamoffpaperplates.com
And here are your questions:
1. Who is your favorite "Survivor" this season or are you rolling your eyes because you think this is a stupid question?
2. Which drives you crazier, lying or giant mess-making?
3. What dumb song gets stuck in your head the most often, you know, the one that will be there all day since I brought it up?
4. Do you know your personality type and if so, what is it?
5. If you had to do one of these chores the old-fashined way, would it be cooking or laundry?
6. When you procrastinate, does it make your work better or worse, or do you almost never procrastinate?
7. What is the last thing you said that you wish you could take back?
8. What is the prettiest thing you see each day (humans excluded)?
9. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
10. Is there a question that I got to answer that you really wanted to answer? Go for it!
Please be sure to share a link to your post in the comments or my facebook page when you are done so I can read your answers!
I am the mother of seven children ranging from teens to a toddler, living out in the middle of nowhere, USA. I aim to hone the craft of giving advice without pretending to have this whole mom thing figured out. I am Christian, but not the really nice kind that is good at it. I am also conservative, but I promise not to be in your face with political agendas very often. I like to infuse humor into my writing, so don't freak out if you are offended or appalled by what you read here. There is a very fine line between serious advice and sarcastic hyperbole.
Some posts contain affiliate links and advertisements for which I may be compensated. All opinions are my own.
Thank you for featuring
my post! I am honored!